Wanda is a long-time area resident living in Williamston Township and she has been a Realtor® for 38 years. She knows the area real estate market and all the amenities well. She is Quality Service Certified® and is an Accredited Buyer Representative. Wanda is very active in the community sitting on the Williamston Township Planning Commission, is a member of the Sierra Club, and Young Life of Greater Lansing.
Approach to the Business
Wanda is careful at the beginning of each client relationship to understand their unique needs and wants and delivers a service experience that exceeds their expectations. She acts as their trusted advisor, assists in negotiations, and manages every aspect of the transaction from contract to closing. She has honed her real estate skills through continuing education in real estate law, property management, real estate finance, green building, and historic preservation.
Education, Memberships, and Credentials
- Member of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS® (GLAR)
- Member of the Michigan REALTORS® (MIR)
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Accredited Buyer Representative- ABR®
- Quality Service Certified-QSC®
- Women’s Council of Realtors- President 1999