Steve is a longtime area resident residing in DeWitt and he knows the area real estate market well. Steve began his real estate practice after a successful career as a Private Client Banker for a major national bank. He is a graduate of Grand Valley State University. Steve leverages his deep understanding of personal finance to the benefit of his real estate clients. He is Quality Service Certified®.
Approach to the Business
Steve’s experience as a Private Client Banker has taught him that no two clients are the same. In his real estate practice, he takes the time to understand the unique needs and wants of each client at the outset of each relationship and crafts a service experience just for them. Creating a trust relationship is critical and during the transaction he advocates for the client in the negotiation of price and terms, and handles all the details from contract to closing.
Education, Memberships, and Credentials
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate of Grand Valley State University - BS in Finance and Economics
- QSC® - Quality Service Certified®