Soogee is a lifelong Michigander and has been a local resident for 14 years. She is a Michigan State graduate and knows the mid-Michigan real estate market well. Prior to real estate Soogee owned and operated a local business. She is Quality Service Certified® and is fluent in English and Korean.
Approach to the Business
Soogee clearly appreciates the emotional aspects of a real estate transaction and takes the time to understand the needs and wants of each client. Her goal is to create a buying and selling experience unique to them beginning with finding or marketing, negotiating price and terms, and facilitating the transaction from contract to closing. She is able to combine her real estate experience and certification in interior decorating to present homes she lists in the most favorable way and she is able to help her buyers see homes to their maximum potential.
Education, Memberships and Credentials
- Member National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member Michigan REALTORS® (MIR)
- Member Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS® (GLAR)
- Quality Service Certified® (QSC®)
- Certified Interior Decorator - CID®
- Graduate Michigan State University