Sonya is a lifelong area resident, has been a successful Realtor for over 18 years, and knows the Greater Lansing market extremely well. Past real estate related business experience in the legal field has given her a complete understanding on the real estate transaction and insight into contract analysis which greatly benefits her clients. Sonya’s focus on customer service has helped her achieve a remarkable 98.8% customer satisfaction rating and a Platinum designation by Quality Service Certified®. Sonya was recently recognized as an Honor Society member of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Tomie Raines REALTORS®. She formed the Pentecost Real Estate Group with her husband Brian.
Approach to the Business
Sonya is careful to understand the needs and wants of every client before creating a service experience unique to them. As each client’s trusted advisor she aggressively advocates for her clients in the negotiation of price and terms, and coordinates every aspect of the transaction from contract to closing.
Education, Memberships and Credentials
- Member National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member Michigan REALTORS® (MIR)
- Member Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS® (GLAR)
- Quality Service Certified® (QSC®)
- Associate Broker
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute - GRI
- Board Member of the Meridian Township Board of Review
- Meals on Wheels volunteer
- Member River Terrace Church