Kelly is a long-time area resident residing in Okemos and knows the area real estate market well. After a successful career as a professional hockey player and coach at the professional and collegiate levels, and work in commercial lending and sales, he has teamed with his wife Shelby to form the Miller Group. Kelly has a Masters Degree from Michigan State University and is Quality Service Certified.
Approach to the Business
Kelly understands that a real estate transaction can be complicated and sometimes intimidating. He strives to be each client’s trusted advisor, advocates for them in negotiations, and handles all the details from contract to closing. Though taking a business-like approach, he always takes the time to understand each client’s unique needs and wants to create an experience customized for them.
Education, Memberships and Credentials
- Member National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member Michigan REALTORS® (MIR)
- Member Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS® (GLAR)
- Quality Service Certified® (QSC®)
- Graduate Michigan State University - BS and Masters