Sabrina is dedicated to providing you with quality service based on her extensive knowledge of the area and experience as one of the area’s top real estate professionals. Whether you are looking for a home, investment property, commercial property or land, Sabrina is accessible seven days a week to answer your questions and to meet your real estate goals. It is her dedication to your objectives that has made so much of her business come directly from repeat clients as well as referrals from satisfied customers. Sabrina has been selling real estate full time since she was licensed in 1993 and wouldn’t have it any other way. “I am truly blessed with a job I love, a career that feels more like a way of life and clients who make it all worthwhile.”
Sabrina sees her success directly related to her thirst for knowledge and a genuine enthusiasm to share information with others. Her love for life, people and strong sense of personal responsibility are the foundation of Sabrina’s achievements.
A superb listener and keen observer, Sabrina interacts skillfully with her clients. She has spent time and energy to build and maintain relationships with other professionals within the industry such as real estate agents, lenders, title officers and the many service professionals involved in every real estate transaction. These strong relationships translate into faster and smoother transactions for her clients.
An East Lansing High School alum, Sabrina chose to move back from California after 12 years of pursuing an enjoyable career within the music industry to raise her daughter so she too could reap the same benefits of an excellent school system.
- Member of the Greater Lansing Board of REALTORS®
- Member of the Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Practicing Real Estate full time since 1993
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Quality Service Certified® (QSC®) - Platinum
- Spending quality time with friends and family
- Enjoys walks with her four-legged canine friends
- Reading just about anything she can get her hands on