Minesh resides in Okemos, has been an area resident for over 30 years, and a Realtor for over 22 years. He knows the greater Lansing market very well. He is Quality Service Certified and has achieved a remarkable 100% client satisfaction rating and a Platinum award. Minesh’s education and career in accounting has also benefited his clients. Minesh is fluent in English, Hindi and Gujarati. He has worked successfully with first time buyers, luxury home clients, and move-up buyers alike and he has experience in new construction.
Approach to the Business
Minesh’s focus on client service starts with taking the time to understand every client’s unique needs and wants and crafting a service experience especially for them. He is a trusted advisor, advocates for clients in the negotiation of terms and price, and coordinates every aspect of the process from contract to closing. He prides himself in his open, honest, and truthful communications.
His Commitment: Strive to Exceed Customer Expectations.
Education, Memberships, and Credentials
- Member Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS® (GLAR)
- Member Michigan Association of REALTORS® (MAR)
- Member National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Quality Service Certified - QSC® - Platinum
- Development Committee Okemos Education Foundation (Trustee 2010-16)
- Volunteer - Tri-County Office of the Aging- Meals on Wheels Program since 1992
- President - Transportation Toastmasters Club (2016-17)
- Member - Toastmasters International since 1990