Mike has been an area resident for over 52 years and is a market expert. He was a teacher and coach at Lansing Eastern High School, a successful local business owner for 19 years and a REALTOR® for the past 21 years. Mike's business skills, technical knowledge, and background in education are uniquely blended to deliver exceptional service to Buyers and Sellers.
Approach to the Business
Mike believes that a well informed client will make the best decisions. To this end, Mike keeps up with economic conditions affecting the housing market, changes in the home construction industry, and advances in marketing technology. Mike's goal is earn the the loyalty and trust of his clients by providing the highest level of real estate service and client care.
Education, Memberships, and Credentials
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Associate Broker, Tomie Raines, Inc.
- Graduate Bowling Green University (BS)
- Graduate Michigan State University (MS)
- QSC® - Quality Service Certified®