Marty is a long time area resident residing in East Lansing. He has sold real estate for over 24 years, has earned impressive professional education credentials, and has extensive mortgage lending knowledge. He is a graduate of Michigan State University.
Approach to the Business
Marty believes his primary role is a client’s trusted adviser. In order to do that effectively, he always takes the time to understand each client’s unique wants and needs and how to best communicate. Marty is Quality Service Certified®, is accountable for meeting customer needs, and encourages each client to evaluate his service after each transaction.
Education, Memberships and Credentials
- Member National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member Michigan REALTORS® (MIR)
- Member Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS® (GLAR)
- Quality Service Certified® (QSC®)
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Associate Broker
- Graduate Michigan State University