Your Key to a Great Move!
"Excellence is an attitude, an unwavering commitment to being the best. It's meeting every challenge with confidence and delivering results through dedication and professional service."
Pledge of Excellence
When you place your trust in the hands of any professional, whether it is for health, life or home, you want to be protected. Buying or selling a home is one of the greatest exchanges of trust and investment you will make. An exchange that affects your heart and financial well being. It is especially important in more challenging real estate markets that you use a full time professional agent, a REALTOR® who can be your trusted advisor, skilled negotiator, and expert facilitator.
I understand what it takes to bring Buyers and Sellers together and with so many details and decisions to make when moving, my Clients have no doubt that every detail is handled with confidence and experience. They trust that every aspect of their real estate transaction is skillfully negotiated and facilitated throughout the entire buying or selling process.
Buying and Selling Resources - More Keys to a Great Move!
Lisa Fletcher has been helping people with their real estate needs for 25 years. Her Testimonials confirm her commitment to excellence and advocacy for her Clients. Lisa’s strengths include her team-minded approach and strategic practices to give you the advantage you need to effectively navigate and negotiate your way through the home buying or selling process.
Whenever and wherever life’s journey leads you, work with Lisa to help you make the right choices at the right time and right for you.
Services Provided for Greater Lansing Homes – Buyer’s and Seller’s
- Pre-sale Consultations to establish current and potential market value based on Greater Lansing Homes sales performance.
- Home Staging and Home Improvement Recommendations for resale.
- Home Buying consultations.
- Seniors * Elders move consultation and assistance with families and estates
- Relocation Moves to the Greater Lansing Area to help compare communities, schools, housing, cost of living, property taxes, climate characteristics, etc. to your current area.
- Associate Broker, Licensed 1992 - Celebrating 25 years in 2017
- Accredited Buyer's Representative ABR®
- Certified Negotiation Expert CNE
- Certified Residential Specialist CRS
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute GRI
- Quality Service Certified® - Platinum Level QSC®
- ePRO Internet Professional e-PRO®
- Sellers Representative Specialist SRS
- Senior Real Estate Specialist SRES®
- Pricing Strategy Advisor PSA
- NAR, MIR, GLAR - Member
Real Estate Specialty and Experience since 1992
- Investment - 1031 Exchange
- New Construction
- Vacant Land
- Foreclosures Commercial Real Estate
Smart Moves for Seniors Ages 50-65 and 65+
Lisa Fletcher is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES®. She actively works with the Boomer and Active Seniors, Elders and their families and Estates. Her vast experience and knowledge can help you with Aging in Place resources and strategies to protect the equity in your home.
First-time Home Buyers/Sellers
Be an informed Buyer or Seller when transacting real estate for the first time. Stay up-to-date with market trends and the available tools and resources. Work with Lisa to help make this a rewarding and educational equity building experience.
Community Involvement and Recognitions
- Shop with a Cop. Police Athletic League. Engaged with supporting the community outreach program. 2012 - Present.
- Towne Courier's LCN People Choice Favorite REALTOR® 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012.
- Crystal Award Recipient City of East Lansing, 2009. The Crystal Award honors individuals, groups, businesses and organizations who have gone above and beyond to enhance the quality of life in East Lansing. Lisa was recognized for her work with senior citizens.
- Civilian Letter of Recognition Awarded by 2008 East Lansing Police Department Board of Awards.
- Small Group Presentations Small group sessions/workshops held locally to help seniors make wise decisions that will protect one of their greatest assets with proper care, maintenance, and safety.
- Ingham County TRIAD Senior Prom Fundraiser Chairperson 2006/2007/2008. Annual senior citizen dance held locally raising funds for Ingham County TRIAD to help support localized efforts and special projects such as purchase of File of Life and No Senior without Christmas.
- Ingham County TRIAD Member 2004-2012. Treasurer 2009-2010. Joint effort between Law Enforcement, Community, and Seniors working together to reduce the criminal victimization of and enhance the delivery of law enforcement services to older citizens.
Lifetime resident of Michigan and currently reside in Haslett with my husband, our daughters and Golden Doodle. I enjoy cooking, reading, walking/running, travel and photography.