Linda is a longtime area resident residing in East Lansing and knows the real estate market well. She is a skilled professional with over 24 years of experience and is Quality Service Certified®. She is a graduate of the Kendall School of Design and uses that training to assist both buyers and sellers in interior design and staging. Linda has successfully assisted buyers at all price points and has been especially helpful to relocating international clients and Michigan State University staff.
Approach to the Business
Linda understands how different clients can be and takes care to understand the needs and wants of every client to make certain the service experience exceeds their expectations. Her business has continued to thrive based upon the referrals of past clients and her testimonials can be viewed on tomieraines.com. Linda’s practice of real estate is all about trust, experience, and great communications.
Education, Memberships, and Credentials
- Member of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS® (GLAR)
- Member of the Michigan Association of REALTORS® (MAR)
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Quality Service Certified® (QSC®)
- Graduate - Kendall School of Design