Kathy is a long time area resident, has been a REALTOR® for over 20 years, and knows the greater Lansing market well. Kathy is a partner in Birchen and Dutcher one of the area’s top producing teams serving the real estate needs of all buyers and sellers including first time buyers, move-up buyers, luxury home sellers, and investors. Kathy is Quality Service Certified® and has earned an impressive array of educational credentials all of which benefit her clients. Her consistently high production thrives on the strong referrals of past clients. Her testimonials can be viewed on tomieraines.com.
Approach to the Business
Kathy understands that great communication is the foundation of long term relationships. Her team concentrates building trust, advocating for clients in negotiations, and the facilitation of every aspect of the transaction from contract to closing. The team approach makes this all possible and is at the forefront of Kathy’s practice of real estate.
Education, Memberships, and Credentials
- Member of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS® (GLAR)
- Member of the Michigan Association of REALTORS® (MAR)
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Quality Service Certified® (QSC®)
- Certified Buyer’s Representative (CBR)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Notary Public - State of Michigan