Katherine is a lifetime resident of the Greater Lansing Area. As an East Lansing native, Michigan State University graduate, and current resident of DeWitt, she provides her clients with a unique perspective on the market area and all the amenities the area has to offer. Katherine's client testimonials, designations, and credentials can be viewed on her website.
Approach to the business
Katherine understands the sale or purchase of a client's home is one of the most important personal and financial decisions they will ever make. As each client's trusted advisor, advocate, confidant, skilled negotiator, and expert facilitator she will ensure that each of her client's wants and needs are met and protected throughout the entire buying or selling process.
Memberships, education, and credentials
- Member National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member Michigan REALTORS (MIR)
- Member Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS (GLAR)
- Quality Service Certified (QSC)
- Graduate Michigan State University - Bachelor's and Master's in Public Policy