Karen is a long time area resident, resides in Lansing and has been a Realtor® for 21 years. In addition to her real estate sales experience she has been a closing broker and clearly understands the entire scope of the real estate transaction. In her role as sales manager and trainer she assists Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Tomie Raines REALTORS® agents in all areas of professional development.
Approach to the Business
Karen understands the critical agent roles of trusted advisor, skilled negotiator, and expert facilitator. Her focus is on coaching Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Tomie Raines REALTORS® agents to continually improve in all these areas and to deliver the highest level of customer service consistent with the company’s Quality Service Certified® designation and the highest level of proven customer service in mid-Michigan.
Education, Memberships and Credentials
- Member of Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS® (GLAR)
- Member of Michigan Association of REALTORS® (MAR)
- Member of National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Quality Service Certified® (QSC®)
- Graduate of Westfield State College (Westfield, MA)