Deb is a long time area resident and knows the market very well. She is a Michigan State University graduate and attended the Baker College Center for Graduate Studies. Prior to real estate Deb spent over 15 years as a Registered Investment Representative and her clients benefit from that knowledge. She is Quality Service Certified®.
Approach to the Business
Deb clearly understands the emotional, business, and financial aspects of a real estate transaction and takes the time to determine the needs and wants of every client. Her goal is to become their trusted advisor and craft a buying or selling experience unique to them. She advocates for her clients in negotiations and manages the details of every transaction from contract to closing.
Education, Memberships, and Credentials
- Member Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS (GLAR)
- Member Michigan Association of REALTORS (MAR)
- Member National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Quality Service Certified - QSC®
- Graduate Michigan State University- BA in Business Leadership
- Foundation Board Member- Capital Area Humane Society
- Member- National Association of Business Women
- Registered Investment Representative- Series 7,52, and 63 Licenses