Cary is a longtime area resident and a native of Owosso where he currently resides. He knows the greater Lansing real estate market well. Before his real estate career, Cary worked in restaurant management as a sous chef and did commercial property management in Detroit where he honed his customer service skills. He is a music graduate of Wayne State University and is Quality service Certified®.
Approach to the Business
Cary knows that no two clients are the same and he is careful at the beginning of each relationship to understand each one’s unique needs and wants. Working to be every client’s trusted advisor, he stands with them in negotiations and facilitates each element of the transaction from contract to closing. He focuses on great communications and maintaining a continuing relationship after the transaction.
Education, Memberships, and Credentials
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate Wayne State University (MS)
- QSC® - Quality Service Certified®