Andrew is a longtime area resident living in East Lansing and he knows the area real estate market well. Before his real estate career his employment gave him experience in marketing, coaching, and retail management and those skills now benefit his real estate clients. He is a graduate of Michigan State University and has a masters from Central Michigan University. He is Quality Service Certified® and is a member of the Pentecost Real Estate Group.
Approach to the Business
At the beginning of each relationship Andrew takes the time to carefully listen each client’s unique needs and wants and crafts a service experience that will exceed their expectations. He works to be each client’s trusted advisor, stands with them in all negotiations, and coordinates every aspect of the transaction from contract to closing. Great client communication is a focal point of his practice of real estate.
Education, Memberships, and Credentials
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate of Central Michigan University- Master’s
- Graduate of Michigan State University - Bachelor’s
- QSC® - Quality Service Certified®