Allison is a longtime area resident residing in Bath and she knows the area real estate market well. Prior to her real estate career, she operated a successful business consulting with major organizations on leadership and communications. Her masters degree is in leadership and consulting and PhD work in psychology helps her create exceptional service experiences for her clients. She is Quality Service Certified®.
Approach to the Business
Allison’s education and experience has taught her to take the time at the beginning of each client relationship to clearly understand their unique needs and wants and to build a service experience that will exceed their expectations. She focuses on communications that keep clients constantly informed. As each client’s trusted advisor, she partners in negotiations and manages transaction details from contract to closing.
Education, Memberships, and Credentials
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate of the University of San Diego-MA
- Northcentral University-Doctoral Student in Psychology
- QSC® - Quality Service Certified®