Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Tomie Raines REALTORS has been recognized as one of America’s Top 10 Midsize real estate brokerages firms based on service excellence, winning a national QE Award (pronounced “Quie”). The 2018 QE Award recognizes the Top 5 Large Companies, the Top 10 Midsize Companies and the Top 20 Small Companies, spanning 22 states, from California to Massachusetts and Florida to Minnesota, and includes some of the most respected independent and well-known national and regional brand names.
About Quality Service Certification
Quality Service Certification, Inc., based in Laguna Niguel, CA, provides the most accurate and valuable customer service measurement service for the real estate industry, having conducted 2 million customer satisfaction surveys of real estate agents. QSC offers consumers the only complete, reliable and unbiased picture of participating agents’ overall and detailed customer service satisfaction history. QSC provides real estate agents the timely and detailed feedback they need to both improve and maintain their highest levels of professional service.
For brokerages, QSC offers a Performance Management Platform that helps firms better manage, control and positively influence professional activities that they can otherwise not see – resulting in measurably better, more satisfying and a more valued customer service experience. Founded in 2000, accurate, reliable, independently validated survey results of individual agents from QSC can be accessed by visiting RatedAgent.com.
Quality Service Certification, Inc. created the QE Award to foster, encourage and recognize the highest levels of service quality and customer satisfaction. QSC, with its sister company Leading Research Corporation, assures the careful measurement and independent validation of service and satisfaction results. Larry Romito, Chairman, CEO, notes that the QE Award is based upon aggregated overall Customer Satisfaction as a percentage of all returned surveys of real customers’ where every past customer has been surveyed without selectivity, editing, deletion, cleansing or manipulation. “No other system exists in the real estate industry that can legitimately make that claim,” he said, noting that “accurate, reliable, independently validated survey results of individual agents” can be accessed by visiting RatedAgent.com.
The 2018 QE Award
The 2018 QE Award is based on the results of an independent survey limited solely to buyers and sellers who were in a real estate transaction that actually closed with participating real estate companies from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017. Quality Service Certification, Inc. and Leading Research Corporation, Laguna Niguel, CA administer the survey process to ensure that every past customer is surveyed, preventing agents or the company from selectivity, interference or influence in any way. Eligibility for the 2018 QE Award requires a minimum number of surveys sent and returned, which may be adjusted from year to year based upon market conditions and the number of participants. More than 30,000 real estate agents and 750 companies elected to participate in the customer satisfaction assessment survey process in 2017 for the 2018 QE Award.
The 2018 QE Award Winners
The 2018 QE Award winners for the Top 5 Large Companies include:
- Harry Norman, REALTORS® A HomeServices of America Company, Atlanta, GA
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Drysdale Properties, CA & NV
- Charles Rutenberg Realty, Greater Chicagoland Area
- RE/MAX of Reading, Reading, PA
- The Keyes Company REALTORS®, South Florida
The 2018 QE Award winners for the Top 10 Medium Companies include:
- Sine & Monaghan Real Living, MI
- RE/MAX Estate Properties, Los Angeles, CA
- Real Living Kee Realty, Rochester, MI
- RE/MAX Allegiance, Alexandria, VA
- Kinlin Grover Real Estate, Osterville, MA
- Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty, Burlington, VT
- Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate ReeseNichols Southern Region, Springfield, MO
- Real Living Realty Professionals, MA
- Keller Williams Classic Realty, Coon Rapids, MN
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Tomie Raines REALTORS®, East Lansing, MI
The 2018 QE Award winners for the Top 20 Small Companies include:
- BOWES Real Estate Real Living, Arlington, MA
- Real Living Pittman Properties, Raleigh, NC
- Real Living Property For You, Peoria, AZ
- Real Living Capital City, Atlanta, GA
- Home Realty, Inc., Owensboro, KY
- Real Living 1st Choice Realty, Coral Springs, FL
- Real Living Real Estate Experts, Warren, PA
- Real Living Georgia Life Realty, Villa Rica, GA
- Real Living Casa Fina Realty, Tampa FL
- Real Living Cornerstone, Farmville, VA
- RE/MAX Select, Oviedo, FL
- Real Living Gateway Real Estate, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
- Real Living Brokers Realty Group, Warren, OH
- Counselor Realty, Minneapolis, MN
- ERA Martin Associates, Salisbury, MD
- Real Living Now Real Estate, St. Louis Metro Area, MO
- Real Living Real Estate Professionals, Redding, CA
- Randall REALTORS, SE CT & RI
- Real Living Northwest REALTORS®, Bothell, WA
- Real Living Palm West Home Realty, Inc., Palm Coast, FL
A Word From Our President
“True differentiation from other real estate companies is harder and harder to achieve.” says Debbie Barnett, President of BHHS Tomie Raines Realtors®. "We chose years ago to make proven customer service the focal point of our value proposition and to hold our agents accountable for the delivery of superior service. Our customers are able to grade us, everything is transparent and the results can’t be altered. We are proud of this recognition of service achievement and are honored to be a part of such an elite group of companies.”
“Winning a QE Award from Quality Service Certification puts us among the best real estate companies America and is perhaps the highest honor any brokerage in real estate can receive,” she added.
“Today consumers are seek transparency, accountability, and trusted information to help them make better, more informed decisions and choices, BHHS Tomie Raines Realtors has elected to participate in service assessment and feedback following every transaction, which is setting a new and better standard for excellence,” said Kevin C. Romito, President, Quality Service Certification, Inc.
BHHS Tomie Raines Realtors is not just raising the bar for customer service; they’ve committed to a whole new standard knowing consumers are tired of seeing meaningless perfect reviews where every agent has a 5-star rating,” Romito adds. “We believe that in a consumer-centric world, the higher standard for gauging excellence in professional services should authentically measure how well each customer is served, not just how much business is done.”
Get Three Instant Estimates of Your Home's Value
Find Active Buyers to Buy Your Home
Home Value Estimator »